Monday, October 24, 2011

And so it begins…


I guess it was inevitable. I’m a techno geek so at some point in time, I was gonna start a blog. I guess today’s the day…

I’m not entirely sure what I plan to do with this site. It may be about photography (my newest hobby), it may be about hockey, and it may just be a way to get all those voices out of my head and onto paper (digital paper that is; I’m not that crazy…). This thing is gonna evolve over time so what you see now is not what you may get in the future. You’ve been warned…

I’m no writer; that’s my wife’s department. Sure, I can put words on paper but if you’re expecting Shakespeare reincarnated, you’re going to be disappointed. That is never gonna happen… ever….

2 comments:

  1. You go K man. Let it all out. If your blog is half as creative as you... it will be fantastic. I look forward to your next post.... no pressure!

    Cheers
    Doug L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff Special K!!

    Let those creative juices spill out all over the place.

    You're inspiring me to get off my lazy ass, head back to my corner and kick start my blog again.

    Keep up the good work!

    Wheezer out.

    ReplyDelete